Search This Blog

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Pick A Pleasure, What Will You Find?

Hi everyone, this is my first blog and I hope this will do good for the readers and everyone else that will contributes to it. I have been wanting to create a blog for some times, yet I didn't find a perfect time where I can just sit and write in a relax mode. It rains heavily on Jakarta today, finding myself idle, then comes the perfect moment :)

Pick A Pleasure, is a blog for all of you. I will post different sections, which I will add one by one as I gather up my time to post more often. Then you can choose based on your pleasure, either your interest is in food&beverages, kids, games, applications, style, make-up, and whatever may comes in my head later on. However, this blog will mainly posts review about those mentioned before.

I have only one wish, that is for this blog to help other people and give them more knowledge on certain things that I have posted. Most important of all, may u enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment